Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Color it Create it Show it Off Birthday Month

Good Morning and welcome to our Birthday MONTH! 

Today, I'm on the Color It, Create It, Show it off,  Challenge Blog.

Join us for the Monthly Challenge, "Anything Goes".


 My Besties, Design Team Project

I used My Besties, By Sherri Baldy Bestie in a Frame Digital Stamp 






https://www.etsy.com/listing/248500764/instant-download-digital-digi-stamps-big?ref=shop_home_active_7

Join these SUPER FUN Groups

My Besties Designs Facebook Group HERE!
Color It, Create It, Show it Off Facebook group HERE!

I colored this adorable My Besties Stamp using my  Spectrum Noir Markers. 


I used some stash paper and colored the image to match and layered on a pretty doily.  The tag is used I received in a swap and though it went perfect with my paper.  Then I  added a couple small gems to the tag.

 Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day!
DT Dana

Challenges entered in:
https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/
https://lovetoscrapchallengeblog.blogspot.com.br/
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.ca/
http://craftyfriendschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
http://pearlysparkleschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/


35 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!!! Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges.-Monica.-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Dana. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Dana. Wonderful image. Love the paper. Thanks for joining us at My Besties International Challenge.
    Sandy. (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! I just love the paper and dies you used! Thanks for playing along with us at LTSCB and good luck! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable image and awesome card design...thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday challenge,hope to see you again
    Zeljka DTxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love your card Dana such a sweet image and thank you for sharing it with ys over at Digi Choisday challengehugs Andrea DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank everyone for all your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dana this is sweet and beautiful

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is Amazing my friend! Such a Gorgeous card and coloring! Thank you for joining our Challenge over on the Vilda Stamps Challenge Blog! DT Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card thank you for sharing it at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge
    Anne DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so sweet. Love everything about it. Thank yo uso much for joining the challenge of My Bestie International. Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a super sweet project you have for us today, so well thought out and put together a fabulous Creation Beautiful in every way, we are so lucky you have entered our VILDA STAMPS challenge blog
    so beautiful to look at good luck hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beatifull Card..!!! Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Spanish C.
    Gaby DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous Card ... love it .. Thank you for joining us at My Besties Aussie Challenge. Hugs Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful card, thank you for joining us here at My Besties Aussie Challenge
    Hugs
    Donna DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is beautiful and this Bestie is so sweet! Thanks so much for sharing at My Besties Aussie Blog! Hugs Julie DT xox

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful creation. Hope to see you again next month!

    Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card, with nice colors and details. Thank you for joining our challenge and we hope to see you again next time.

    with love from Holland,
    Dorothy, Dt coordinator the Dutch My Besties

    ReplyDelete