Saturday, August 19, 2017

Sasayaki Glitter Inspiration Missing YOU

Hi Everybody,

Back with some Sasayaki Glitter inspiration for you, this time around I am using the image
#44 Bird Watching and I created a sweet missing you card!  These images are so much fun to color you really need to head over to the store and check them out!!

I have colored this image with my Prismacolor pencils.  I sure had a lot of fun coloring this!!


Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!
Dana

Challenge entered: https://oddballstamps.blogspot.ca/2017/08/oddball-art-blog-challenge-august-17.html


If you are looking for more Sasayaki Glitter Inspiration please visit us on our Pinterest Page.


We would also love for you to join us on our Facebook Page.




1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us for Oddball Stamps Blog Challenge. Best of luck with your entry and hope to see you next month!
    Angie DT OddballStampsBlogChallange

    ReplyDelete