Friday, June 1, 2018

June My Besties Color it Create it Show it Off

Good Morning! 

Today, I'm on the Color It, Create It, Show it off,  Challenge Blog.





Join us for the Monthly Challenge, "Anything Goes" or the theme



"GUY'S".










 My Besties, Design Team Project

I used the image April color printable bk9


I printed the image on 110lb cardstock and cut him out with a circle die.  I then die cut a banner used a recollections stamp and some buttons from my stash.  I think this father's day card turned out pretty cute!


https://www.etsy.com/listing/248500764/instant-download-digital-digi-stamps-big?ref=shop_home_active_7


Join these SUPER FUN Groups

My Besties Designs Facebook Group HERE!
Color It, Create It, Show it Off Facebook group HERE!

 Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day!
DT Dana



No comments:

Post a Comment