Tuesday, August 14, 2018

August Reminder Color it Create it Show it off

Good Morning! 

Today, I'm on the Color It, Create It, Show it off,  Challenge Blog.






Join us for the Monthly Challenge, "Anything Goes" or the theme

"FALL"



 My Besties, Design Team Project

I used the Image Img748


I colored this image with my Prismacolor Pencils and then die cut her out with an unbranded tag die I have.  I then went through all my Fall scrap papers and found some the coordinate well together.  I used a stamp from Crafting Desert Divas called Hey Pumpkin and heat embossed it.

I think she turned out too cute.  Head over and check out all the new stamps Sherri has added to the My Besties store

.https://www.etsy.com/listing/248500764/instant-download-digital-digi-stamps-big?ref=shop_home_active_7
Join these SUPER FUN Groups

My Besties Designs Facebook Group HERE!
Color It, Create It, Show it Off Facebook group HERE!

 Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day!
DT Dana



No comments:

Post a Comment