Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Color it Create it Show it Off Birthday Month Reminder

Good Morning and welcome to our Birthday MONTH Reminder! 

Today, I'm on the Color It, Create It, Show it off,  Challenge Blog.

Join us for the Monthly Challenge, "Anything Goes".


 My Besties, Design Team Project

I used My Besties, By Sherri Baldy 3D Pinkie Digital Stamp 






https://www.etsy.com/listing/248500764/instant-download-digital-digi-stamps-big?ref=shop_home_active_7

Join these SUPER FUN Groups

My Besties Designs Facebook Group HERE!
Color It, Create It, Show it Off Facebook group HERE!

I cut this adorable My Besties 3D Printable out using a cross stitched rectangle die.  Then I layered her on some cardstock from a stack I have called The Girl Power Stack from DCWV that I bought at Michaels.


I then used some star sequins, floss for the Bows and a cute balloon sticker as accents!!

 Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day!
DT Dana

3 comments:

  1. Cute and beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Good luck and hope to see you again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, this is adorable! The balloon detail is so cute, and I love her pink hair! We appreciate you sharing with us at Scrapbook Stamp Society. Best of luck to you!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. super sweet and beautiful Dana

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator


    ReplyDelete