Monday, January 1, 2018

JAN My Besties Color it Create it Show it Off Winter Wonderland

Good Morning! 

Today, I'm on the Color It, Create It, Show it off,  Challenge Blog.


Join us for the Monthly Challenge, "Anything Goes" or the theme
"Winter Wonderland".


 My Besties, Design Team Project


I used My Besties, By Sherri Baldy Sept Colored Printable 4 Digital Stamp 



For the month of December our challenge is Winter Wonderland and as always Anything goes. I printed the image on 110lb cardstock and die cut it out.  Simple, easy and fun way to make a card!


https://www.etsy.com/listing/248500764/instant-download-digital-digi-stamps-big?ref=shop_home_active_7



Join these SUPER FUN Groups

My Besties Designs Facebook Group HERE!
Color It, Create It, Show it Off Facebook group HERE!

 Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day!
DT Dana





No comments:

Post a Comment