Thursday, March 15, 2018

March Reminder Color it Create it Show it Off

Hello Besties!

Today I want to share with you my reminder project for the My Besties Color it Create it Show it
Challenge Blog.



I have created a sweet Birthday card using the image Scan0005.
I printed the image on 110lb cardstock and colored it with my Prismascolor Pencils.


I created my own back ground paper using a Spellbinders Impressabilities metal stencil called Circles and some of my Tim Holtz Oxide Distress inks.  The Happy Birthday is a die cut and then added a few sequins.

Thanks for stopping by and we hope that you come over and join our challenge with your My Bestie creations.  You can win some awesome prizes.

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day!!
Dana

1 comment:

  1. Fun Monster birthday card! Love your papers and coloring. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete