Thursday, April 12, 2018

Sherri Baldy Art Blog img929

Today I am up on the Sherri Baldy Art Blog.

I am sharing a Thank You card I made using the image img929.  I just love how this turned out!!  Some where I saw where someone used Washi tape as the back ground.  So I found 3 of my tapes that I liked together and put them down on the card face then I colored the image to match to colors in the Washi tape.  I will definitely use this process again as I love how it turned out!  



Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day!!
Dana

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Sherri Baldy's My Besties....they are just adorable! And your card is so beautiful!!! I love the colors, and the flowers, and the dimension....it all came together perfectly. I hope you enter this in Crafter's Castle challenge (info in your next post). :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete