Saturday, December 15, 2018

December Reminder Color it Create it Show it off




Join us for the Monthly Challenge, "Anything Goes".




 



 My Besties, Design Team REMINDER Project



I used the Image  Img20181013M2





I colored this image with my Prismacolored pencils and fussy cut her out.  I then made an S card and found some of my Christmas scrap papers I liked that went with the image. The sentiments are from a Sizzix stamp and die set I have. 

Love how this turned out!!

Head over and check out all the new stamps Sherri has added to the My Besties store and if you use my code DanaG20 you get 20% off your order!!!


.https://www.etsy.com/listing/248500764/instant-download-digital-digi-stamps-big?ref=shop_home_active_7
Join these SUPER FUN Groups

My Besties Designs Facebook Group HERE!
Color It, Create It, Show it Off Facebook group HERE!

 Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day! 

DT Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment