Monday, January 14, 2019

January Reminder Color it Create it Show it Off




Join us for the Monthly Challenge, "Anything Goes".





 




 My Besties, Design Team REMINDER Project



I used the Image  IMG827




I colored this image with my Prismacolored pencils and cut her out. using one of my dies  I then used several different papers and did some layering.  the hearts I cut using a die I have..

I think this card came out beautiful!!


Head over and check out all the new stamps Sherri has added to the My Besties store and if you use my code DanaG20 you get 20% off your order!!!




.https://www.etsy.com/listing/248500764/instant-download-digital-digi-stamps-big?ref=shop_home_active_7

Join these SUPER FUN Groups







My Besties Designs Facebook Group HERE!
Color It, Create It, Show it Off Facebook group HERE!

 Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day! 

DT Dana


No comments:

Post a Comment