Monday, April 1, 2019

April My Besties Color it Create it Show it Off

Good Morning!



Join us for the Monthly Challenge, "Anything Goes".






 My Besties, Design Team Project


I used the image img911



I printed the image on 110lb cardstock, colored it with my Prismacolor pencils and fussy cut it out.  
I used an embossing folder for the background and then cut a couple strips of paper from my scraps. Added a sentiment and a few sequins.





I LOVE how it turned out!



Use my code DanaG20 and get a 20% discount at anything at the My Besties store!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/248500764/instant-download-digital-digi-stamps-big?ref=shop_home_active_7






Join these SUPER FUN Groups



























My Besties Designs Facebook Group HERE!
Color It, Create It, Show it Off Facebook group HERE!

 Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day! 

DT Dana



No comments:

Post a Comment